One of the most popular snacks and dried fruits is dried cotton figs, which has a good export, and many traders choose figs for business, and it has a very good buying and selling market, so this site offers high-quality figs with the best The price of the day is offered. The method used to dry figs is to pass them through a thread. Here we will explain a few traditional methods using string to dehydrate figs. In this method, figs are hung on a thread in the form of a rosary and placed in a place exposed to the sun. Sometimes they add flour to the figs before they dry so that they don't stick to each other. First, we will try to talk about fresh figs and their properties. Fig is a sweet and tasty fruit whose tree has wide leaves and grows in hot areas and is very sensitive to cold. This fruit contains very small seeds, its skin is very soft and it is harvested in the summer season, it is also available in yellow and purple colors. This fruit is used both fresh and dried, both of which are rich in properties and have been recommended since ancient times. Therefore, it is better to buy and consume this fruit fresh in the summer season, or if it is out of season, you can get it dried from dried fruits and include it in your daily consumption. Nutrients and salts present in dried figs and cotton flour have made it trade in a very large volume, which these days has become very popular among foreign countries as well as inside the country, and this is a positive point for businessmen. The properties of dry and fresh figs are different, so we will first describe the types of fresh figs so that you can get to know a little more about this delicious fruit.
- Brown figs: There is a brown fig tree in Turkey, whose skin color is brown, and it is one of the tastiest figs that bears fruit twice a year, once in early summer and the second time in autumn.
- Black fig: As its name suggests, this fig is black in color and has a very sweet taste, which is harvested in the middle of summer.
- Sierra fig: This fig is very big and green in color and the source of this fig is Turkey. Figs are rich in iron, potassium and vitamin C.
Eating figs is very useful during illness and cold due to the vitamin C present in them, and it is very helpful in improving respiratory inflammations. The consumption of this fruit is highly recommended for people with severe anemia because it is rich in iron. Also, due to the presence of potassium in figs, it helps to improve and control blood pressure.
Dehydrating figs on a string
Today, due to the many properties of dried figs, it has made its export to other countries to be successful and the greatest good foreign exchange for the country. One of the oldest and greatest ways to dehydrate figs is using strings and letting them under the sunshine. We mentioned earlier that the properties of dried and fresh figs are different when we discussed the properties of fresh figs and in this part we are going to talk about dried figs and their properties. When the fruit is dried, its nutrients are completely preserved, and for this reason, the properties of dried figs are more than those of fresh figs. Dried figs are rich in calcium and the use of calcium helps to strengthen the bones, so it is recommended to use this dried fruit for those who suffer from osteoporosis. It is rich in antioxidants that help reduce diseases such as heart problems and cancer. The use of dried figs is recommended for people who suffer from excess weight because it has a large amount of nutritious fiber that helps control weight. Also, its consumption helps to digest food as well as possible and improve the functioning of the digestive system. The things that we mentioned were only a few of the many properties of dried figs, and in addition to these, there are many other benefits that we will try to address below. If you have been to the daily market and stores, you have seen many different types of dried cotton figs that are offered at different prices and many people buy this dried fruit. The reason why people welcome and buy this nutritive fruit is the many benefits it has in healing and treating diseases, which is recommended by traditional medicine these days. Traditional doctors recommend its consumption for pregnant women and believe that dried figs have a significant effect on the growth and intelligence of the fetus, and consuming it together with walnuts and pistachios strengthens the memory of the pregnant mother. One of the most obvious recommendations of traditional medicine is to use figs to treat constipation in such a way that a few figs are soaked in a glass of warm water for a day and night and eaten in the morning on an empty stomach, which softens the intestines. During a cold, one of the most annoying pains is a sore throat and cough, for which traditional doctors prescribe a decoction of dried figs. But it is recommended that due to the hot nature of figs, it is better not to overdo it and people with allergies should not consume large amounts of it. Also, dry dried figs have beta-carotene and benzaldehyde, which are anti-cancer compounds. One of the dried fruit ingredients that is nutritious and available all over the world is dried figs, which have a sweet taste and have many benefits. One of the healthy snacks that can be consumed is dry white figs. To prepare flour figs, first dip the figs in flour and pass them through a strong thread like rosary beads. Then we hang it in a warm environment or exposed to sunlight to dry. The use of flour prevents the figs from sticking together. There are two types of dried flour figs: spherical and coin. Flour dried figs have more moisture than dry figs and this reduces its price One of the delicious snacks is dried figs, which, if soaked in rose water, have unique properties. The fig tree is a native of Western Asia, which is also transported to Syria, Arabia, Palestine, etc. One of the snacks that has many properties is white dried figs. This product has a lot of sugar, so that 50% of its total is sugar. Figs are rich in potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and vitamins A, B, C and also contain a lot of fiber. Many people soak dried figs and then consume them because they have unique properties. In fact, people can soak 7 figs in one third of rose water and water to strengthen their intestines and prevent constipation and eat them every morning fasting for 3 weeks. Among the properties of eating boiled dried figs, we can mention the treatment of inflammations of the respiratory tract, scarlet fever, measles, measles, kidney and pneumonia. A thick decoction of dried figs is very useful and helps to treat colds. Those who have a sore throat can gargle this decoction and thus help their recovery. People can eat dried figs to strengthen their bones because it contains calcium. The more calcium people consume, the stronger their bones become.
Traditional figs dehydration
Some fruits can be consumed as jam, pickle or compote. One of these fruits is dried figs that can be used in traditional ways to make figs jam, sugary dehydrated figs, and floury dried figs. Figs have many benefits, one of which is the treatment of cancer, especially in women. The fiber in figs reduces the risk of breast cancer in women. The presence of fiber in it also causes weight loss due to the feeling of satiety in the body. Fresh, ripe figs have a relatively short shelf life, often becoming inedible after about five days. Drying your figs allows you to keep these delicate fruits fresh for longer and offers a series of other benefits. Here are three reasons why you should preserve figs by drying them:
- Extended shelf life: Drying figs can extend their shelf life by several months. Dried figs can last from six months to a year, while fresh figs have a shelf life of two to three days.
- High nutrition: Dense, dried figs offer more dietary fiber per serving than fresh figs, making them a common remedy for digestive issues.
- Dried figs also contain more phenolic compounds and antioxidants (both of which may prevent cell damage) than fresh figs.
- Versatility: Dried figs have a chewy texture and sweet fruit flavor, making them great snacks and cooking ingredients.
Toss dried figs into a salad or snack on them whole. Soak the figs in water to plump them up before incorporating them into fig jam or fig ice cream. Here are a few steps to dehydrate figs:
- Leave the figs on the tree until they are ready to fall off the tree.
- Dip each fig in boiling salt water for 30 seconds and then let them dry in the kitchen on a clean tea towel.
- Use a straw or wooden barbecue sticks to skewer 5–6 figs each. If you can't live with the insects that will be attracted by the figs, use a Food Pantry Hanging Dehydrator/Dryer.
- Hang up the straws or barbecue sticks in direct sun for a couple of days for the figs to dry.
- You don't want your figs to go hard, so after a few days, move the figs from the sun to half shadow for approximately 8 days.
- The point of drying the figs in the sun is to remove water from the fruit to inhibit the growth of microorganisms. So be sure to take the figs in at night to avoid them becoming rehydrated with the morning's dew.
- If the figs are not flat enough when they are finished drying, and if they are too hard to just press flat, dip them in boiling salt water again. That way you slightly bleed up the figs, so you can press them gently into shape.
- Let the figs drip dry on a clean linen cloth and give them a few more hours in the sun. To prevent mold, make sure they are absolutely dry before you put them away.
String for dried figs
Nowadays, due to people's acceptance of dried figs, sellers sell them at a high price, but you can buy them at the best price of the day from this site. In addition, there is a method by which you can dry figs using strings at home and include them in your diet. You need soft and fresh figs to make dried figs, make sure that the figs are not too ripe or ripe, because using these types of figs will not give good results. If you have a fig tree yourself, it is better to let the figs dry a little on the tree and fall. After washing the figs, arrange them on a metal net and cover it with a net cloth so that it does not get dusty. Then put it in the sun for 3-4 days and let the figs dry well. You can easily prepare dried figs at home, but if you don't have the patience and time to do this, you can buy fresh and organic dried figs from this collection at an affordable price. You can get more information and place an order by contacting our consultants. Delicious, sweet fig fruit is one of the popular fruits enjoyed. Fig is rich in natural health benefiting phyto-nutrients, anti-oxidants and vitamins. Completely developed and ripe fig features bell or pear shape with succulent juicy flesh inside. Dried figs, are highly concentrated source of minerals and vitamins. This variety of figs that is offered by Naturizon are dried naturally without the use of chemicals or machineries. The Figs are run through natural strings to help dry them quicker while maintaining a soft texture in the middle of the figs. The strings used are hand woven by farmers using natural herb from the region that poses anti-bacterial characteristics, and the strings assist to maintain the bright color of the figs for a longer period of time.
- Fig fruit is low in calories. 100 g fresh fruits carry only 74 calories.
However, they contain health benefiting soluble dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, and pigment anti-oxidants that contribute immensely towards optimum health and wellness. Dried figs are an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- Fresh figs, especially black mission, are good in poly-phenolic flavonoid anti-oxidants such ascarotenes, lutein, tannins, chlorogenic acid…etc. Their anti-oxidant value is comparable to that of apples at 3200 umol/100 g (Trolex equivalents).
- Furthermore, research studies suggest thatchlorogenic acid in the figs help lower blood sugar levels and control blood-glucose levels in type-II diabetes mellitus (adult onset) condition.