As mentioned above, figs and their juice are full of benefits and properties, we intend to discuss the healing properties of fig juice in traditional medicine. So help us in many ways such as:
- It is rich in antioxidants so it is anti-cancer.
- Reduces body temperature, increases urination and increases sweating.
- Fig juice is one of the best nutrients for cleansing and cleansing the large intestine. It also relieves constipation and strengthens the digestive system.
- It softens and dilutes body fluids and blood, and removes waste products and deposits from the body.
- It controls blood pressure and also prevents the body from excreting calcium through urine.
- This type of juice is very useful in treating colds and also reduces cough, shortness of breath and sore throat.
- Fig juice contains dietary fiber, which delays hunger and thus weight loss.
- Fig juice can be used to soften hard swellings. Its poultice also cures otitis media.
- Fig juice is very useful and effective in treating inflammation of the respiratory tract, kidneys, pneumonia, pleurisy, measles, scarlet fever and smallpox.
- The calcium in figs and their juice is equal to the calcium in milk; Therefore, its consumption increases bone density and prevents and reduces osteoporosis.
- Increasing physical and sexual strength is another property of consuming this juice.
- Fig juice contains omega-3 and omega-6, which strengthen the nerves, brain and heart.
- Consumption of this type of juice improves headache, toothache, earache, stomach pain, nausea, fever, gout, burns, abscesses, lung diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Consumption of fig juice prevents breast cancer and colon cancer. It also prevents the growth of cancer cells
How to make fig extract
There are two ways to make these two juices: the modern way and the old way. Each of these ways is explained further down. The traditional way. Traditionally, the figs are first washed, then put into a pot with almost twice as much water as figs, and then heated. After that, they are given time to use low heat to crush these figs and add their juice to water. After the figs are cooked, the water is poured through a strainer, and the resulting liquid is put back on the stove to thicken. When this is done, the juice is ready to be served. Because this process takes so long, figs lose some of their good qualities. It also takes time and energy. In the industrial method, the same-sized figs are picked out first, and then they are washed and cleaned well. The next step is to put the figs in special pots and heat them to 90 degrees. After that, it will be 60 degrees outside. This makes sure that nutrients don't get lost. After two hours, the process is done, and the juice is made by putting the extract through a strainer and boiling it again. The juice made with this method is better because the washing step is more thorough and less heat is used. This product is high in calcium and potassium, which is especially good for women because it helps build bone density. This means that women can eat less dairy to get the calcium they need. So, this juice can be used instead of dairy products because it has less fat and cholesterol. This product also makes you stronger and more durable, and athletes often eat it. This juice has few side effects, so even young children can drink it.
Is fig paste healthy
Fig compote can be made with fresh black or green figs or dried figs, depending on your mood. But keep in mind that you shouldn't crush or damage the figs you use to make fig compote. Make sure the figs don't have any worms in them and then put them in a compote.
- Honey can be used instead of sugar in fig compote. How sweet you want the compote to be is, of course, up to you. You can think of it as more or less if you want.
- The syrup doesn't have to be thick on the compote. Once it's boiled and all of the sugar has dissolved, that's enough.
- The compote syrup can have as much cardamom, rose, cinnamon, and lemon juice as you want.
- You can also compote other fruits besides figs, as long as they are chopped or in a healthy form. But use fruits with fig-like flavors. Like an apple or a pear.
- Make sure the bottles you use to store the compote are clean and dry. Make sure to use glass bottles with intact, rust-free lids.
- To sterilize the bottles, you can pour some boiling water into them after you've washed them, then turn the bottle upside down and throw away the water. Then let the bottle dry all the way through. If you use fabric to dry things, make sure it doesn't get lint on it.
Fig syrup is an important product made from figs. It is one of the oldest syrups and has been used for a long time in traditional medicine because it has many health benefits. Here, we'll talk about how this syrup is made and what it does. Figs are good for you in many ways, and the benefits of figs are listed in the related article. It's important to note that you can make fig syrup with either fresh or dried figs. Figs have been around for a long time, and in many places, they are important fruits. As a result, they have been used in different cultures, like in Asian countries, to treat different body problems. Dried figs have one of the highest amounts of powerful antioxidant polyphenols. If the right steps are taken to make it, fig syrup tastes just as good as fresh or dried figs. If you want fresh fruit, you might have to wait until it's in season and deal with the fact that it won't keep for long. Even though dried fruits take up a lot of space if you want to keep a steady supply, they may last longer. Sorting and cleaning the dry figs is the first step in making fig syrup, but there are other steps after that. They are then soaked in water before being chopped up by a special mixer. The mixture is then lightly steamed while being watched carefully to make sure it doesn't get too done. This process is done more than once to make sure that the right thickness is reached. The mixture will be put through a sieve and stored in containers until it is ready to be sent out. If the syrup is kept in a cool, dry place without refrigeration, it will usually last about a month. Most people can use syrup safely, and it can be added to many different kinds of food.
Figs are a healthy and nutritious fruit that many people use for medical reasons. This fruit can be eaten both fresh and dried. But many people can keep this fruit for a longer time by making it into jam or compote. Fig compote can also be bought in stores. But you know that if you make compote yourself, you can get it for less money and be sure that it is healthy. Making fig compote won't take too long. In this article from Cyrus magazine's cooking service, we'll talk about how to make fig compote with both fresh and dried figs. We will also tell you how to make it last as long as possible. People with low blood sugar and sudden weakness can benefit from eating figs because their sugar is easily absorbed.
- Figs boost libido.
- Mix dried figs, barley flour, and wheat to get rid of puffy skin.
- A mixture of figs and fenugreek takes away chest pain.
- To get rid of splenitis, soak figs in vinegar for 9 days and eat 5 of them with vinegar every day.
- Figs that fight cancer.
- Figs are good for your skin.
- Fig jam and compote can help people who have trouble going to the bathroom.
- Cut three or four fresh figs into four pieces, boil them in half a liter of milk, and eat them with 12 raisins on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Figs are easy to digest and are good for kids and people who are sick.
- The stomach and intestines get stronger from the small grains in figs.
Constipation is one of the most common digestive problems. When you have constipation, your stools get hard and hard to pass. When wanting food, your stomach breaks it down to make it easier to digest. The food that has been partially digested then goes to the small intestine to absorb nutrients. After that, the fluid and fiber that are still in the small intestine expand to make feces. Now, if the stool stays in the large intestine for a long time, it absorbs a lot of water, which makes the stool stiffer and drier. Constipation can be caused by things like not drinking enough water, not eating enough fiber, not getting enough exercise, eating too much dairy, etc. On the other hand, stiffness and dry stools can be helped a lot by drinking enough water and keeping the body hydrated. If you have hard stools, you can use special laxatives to get rid of them. The digital syrup is one of the best choices. How to handle pars Because it makes you go to the bathroom, fig syrup can help with constipation. One of the most common types of constipation is caused by a change in diet or lifestyle, such as when traveling or staying in the hospital. This type of constipation can be treated with Fijitol syrup instead of Senna Pars. How to handle pars If you have hemorrhoids and need soft stools, you can also use fig laxative syrup for Pars treatment. Fig syrup from the Pars treatment is also good for improving digestion.
Brewing with figs
People all over the world know that fig leaf herbal tea can help treat diabetes because it is anti-diabetic. Tea made from fig leaves can be very helpful for people with diabetes because it makes them need less insulin. This herbal tea helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar in your body. It also helps fight diabetes and cancer. Fig leaves also cut down on the amount of fat and triglycerides your body stores. Fats and triglycerides will cause other health problems for sure. The fig tree grows all over the world, but it is most common in the Middle East and West Asia. The tree's fruits can be eaten, and its leaves are one of the healthiest on Earth because they have medicinal properties that can help treat diabetes and many other diseases. In the next part of the article in Jahan Chemiki Physik, more information about this will be given. Please come along. If you're lucky enough to have access to a fig tree, the leaves are good for your health because they have a lot of antioxidants. The leaves of this tree can be dried and used to make herbal teas and take advantage of the many benefits of these leaves. Some of the things this herbal tea is good for are: Fig tree leaves have been looked at in several studies, and the results show that fig leaf extract works better than wrinkle creams. People get taller when they use creams with fig leaf extract and fig fruit. And the depth of facial wrinkles increased antioxidant activity, and significant antigen collagenase has been seen. In another study, which was published in the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, it was found that fig extract creams helped get rid of freckles, pigmentation, and acne. Since there is no research on using this herbal tea during pregnancy and breastfeeding, it is best not to use it during these times. Before you drink fig leaf tea, you can also talk to your doctor. Figs are good for you, and you can eat them fresh or dry. You can also make herbal teas from the leaves of this tree. If you can get your hands on fresh fig leaves, you can make a delicious tea. This tea is very easy to make.