Biovita fertilizer in India increases the productivity of trees or plants, this fertilizer contains a lot of oxygen and is beneficial for plants.
Biovita Fertilizer in India
Biovita fertilizer in India has relatively many features and benefits, this fertilizer is usually used for relatively old plants or trees and gives them the strength and materials necessary for growth.
Biovita fertilizer was produced in India in 2017 and was sold to the domestic markets of this country, this fertilizer has been able to meet the standards required for trees or plants.
This fertilizer can easily increase the growth rate of the trees and in addition to this, it can increase the quality of the fruit of the trees compared to before.
This fertilizer is available in different packages with volumes of 200 to 800 grams, the most popular volume is 600 grams and it is enough for about 3 or 5 trees.
Biovita Fertilizer Features in India
Biovita fertilizer in India has relatively many features and properties for trees or plants, we will mention these features and properties in the following:
- Increasing the level of nitrogen and strengthening the trees
The nitrogen present in this fertilizer can significantly increase the growth of plants or trees, in addition to increasing growth, it can strengthen the roots and stems of the plant.
|Strength and Materials Necessary for Growth
|Pay Attention to its Color and Smell
|Increasing the Level of Nitrogen
|Relatively Old Plants or Trees
Due to its natural nature, this fertilizer does not harm plants or trees.
- Strengthening and expanding the roots
Because Bovita fertilizer contains phosphorus, it can strengthen and expand the roots of trees or plants.
The phosphorus of this fertilizer is more than other fertilizers.
Buy Biovita Fertilizer in India
It is better to pay attention to its important points before buying Biovita fertilizer in India so that we can make a better and more suitable choice, these important points will be mentioned below:
- It is recommended to pay attention to its color and smell when buying this fertilizer, the standard color of this fertilizer is burnt brown and its smell is very unpleasant.
- When buying, it is better to pay attention to the way of transporting this product, because its unpleasant smell causes nausea and lethargy.
- To buy this product, be sure to visit reputable centers or authorized agencies to be sure of the originality and quality of the product.
Biovita Fertilizer Price in India + Buy and Sell
The price of Biovita fertilizer is cheaper in India, the reason for this is the abundance of this fertilizer in this country.
Compared to previous years, this fertilizer has experienced a sudden price drop, some believe that this price drop is related to the dollar price.
The price of Biovita fertilizer is measured per kilogram, and each kilogram is between 12 and 20 dollars.
Many factors have relatively a direct impact on the price of this product:
- Successive purchase of farmers
- Increase in the price of ingredients of this fertilizer
- The direct effect of buying and selling intermediaries on the price of this product
For a safe and affordable purchase, it is suggested to contact our support staff so that they can fully guide you in buying or consulting this product.
The Answer to Two Questions About Fertilizer
1: What is the most important thing in fertilizer?
2: What happens if you use too much fertilizer?
Cause the nitrogen and salt levels in the soil to increase rapidly, which can damage or even kill the grass.