Here is a round-up of some of the best brands that are producing the highest quality leather ever in different countries having a worldwide reputation.
Leather Brands USA
The USA is home to a large number of leather brands with in international reputation. Products made of leather have been around in some shape or another for many thousands of years. The fundamental items that we rely on a daily basis, such as wallets and belts (or backpacks), have not undergone significant development in recent years, with the exception of the addition of credit card slots in billfolds. Having said that, the production of leather items is a time-honored industry with a long history all over the world. Now consider three of these brands.
- Moop: Moop is a small shop in Seattle that manufactures a variety of products, including bags, wallets, and items that can be carried in either one.
In the past, owner and designer Wendy Downs ran a store in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on a peaceful street in the central business district of that city.
- Ship John: The leather goods company Ship John in Portland sells virtually everything you can think of to buy with leather, including bags, gloves, a pencil case, dog toys, dog collars, coasters, and guitar pick holders.
- Ashland Leather: The Ashland Leather Co. was established in Chicago by two tannery workers who had a combined experience of over twenty years at the time of the company's founding.
Every one of its items is crafted out of Horween Leather and features uncluttered, understated design. The shell cordovan bifold produced by the firm are available in different colors, and each has six card spaces.
Leather Brands UK
The leather industry in the UK has a fairly long history with a plethora of modern luxury brands that are utilizing the experience to craft their leather goods and items. Here is a round-up of some of the finest and most distinguished leather brands and companies in the UK.
- Alder: Alder was created by the businesswoman named Sarah McGill in the year 2018 to bridge the existing gap between style and practicality.
- Pickett: It was lunched by Trevor Pickett in the year 1988.
The goods are sold both online and in the stores. The beautiful leather goods of this brand are the star of the show.
- Noble MacMillan: It was set up by Tom Dodd Noble and Adam Macmillan in the 1980s.
Over the last four decades, the brand has expanded its work into making a range of leather accessories. Currently, the brand is mainly known for its bold colors and brilliant services.
- Ettinger: Gerry Ettinger who is the founder of this brand moved from his native Germany in order to set up his brand.
Soon, he was providing luxury leather goods. The brand became famous for its leather travel luggage and accessories.
- Cambridge Satchel Company: If you are looking for a little luxury, this brand is a great story of a British artisan brand.
This brand started its business by creating traditional leather school satchels and now continues with making trademark satchels alongside a range of handbags. The brand has been continuing to grow.
Leather Brands Australia
When searching for your next handbag, there are some leather brands in Australia that bring careful crafting and high-quality materials. We have rounded up some of the best Australian brand names for the next purchase you make.
- Oroton: since the first day of establishment in the year 1938, it has never ever ceased to be synonymous with topnotch craftsmanship and laidback sensibility. Oroton embraces everything form smooth and sleek leathers to modern textiles.
- Poppy Lissiman: The brand might be recognized for its sunglasses, but it has been producing leather bags since its establishment in 2011. Each bag created by Poppy Lissiman has been crafted from faux leather or vegan textiles.
- The Horse: The Horse started to be recognized as a footwear brand in the year 2009. It continued to be synonymous with producing both handbags and watches over the last few years. The Horse provides a range of imaginable bag styles, from crossbody bags to backpacks and purses.
- Mimco: If there is one brand that quickly springs to mind in the terms of handbag brands in Australia, it is absolutely Mimco. Since its beginning in 1996, it has opened its offering to footwear and jewelry that are as famous as its bags. If you are looking for a unique brand, Mimco is not one of them, it’s the one.
Leather Brands Canada
In today’s market, hundreds of leather brands are available. Still, designers in Canada are making a perfect combination of functionality and style. Therefore, Canadian brands and companies are very popular in both national market and international market. Hence, there is a round-up of some popular brands in Canada:
- Lambert Bags: The company provides a wide range of rich quality vegan leather products, including briefcases, handbags and backpacks.
Its production center is located in Guangzhou, China, since the city has an international reputation for making vegan leather goods of very high quality.
- Samara Bags: Samara was operated in Toronto, Ontario, aims to offer vegan leather handbags with high quality which covers both style and functionality.
It is repeatedly said that Samara is a good choice due to offering quality bags with perfect customer support.
- M0851 Bags: It is another Canadian brand located in Montreal.
They produce a variety of leather items including jackets, backpacks, outwear, accessories and bags. Because of making 90 percent of products in the workshops in Montreal, they have complete control over the production line and defined quality standards.
- Matt and Nat: The brand’s name stands for the phrase “Materials and Nature”.
It is a vegan, eco-friendly, and environmentally friendly brand crafting different types of leather accessories. The mission is to save the planet by producing high quality bags. For every single bag they make, Matt and Nat recycle about 21 plastic bottles.